Schottlandtour 2013

Begonnen von † Oldtimerfahrer, 31 Juli 2012, 23:41:40

« vorheriges - nächstes »

0 Mitglieder und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema.

† Oldtimerfahrer

Man könnte auch sagen:
Wir freuen uns alle!

Gruß Rudi

einen Platz haben wir noch, wer also mitmöchte, bitte melden.
Wir haben ja auch schon wieder ein paar Neuzugänge.
2011 Schottland I 2012 Großglockner-Hochalpenstraße I 2013 Schottland I 2014 Lettland/Litauen I 2017 Südengland

† Oldtimerfahrer

2011 Schottland I 2012 Großglockner-Hochalpenstraße I 2013 Schottland I 2014 Lettland/Litauen I 2017 Südengland

Hans_R25

Hello Will,
what a lovely Picture of Lotti in front of the landscape.

Hans
Der kluge Mensch hat immer Zeit für Dummheiten.

† Will

Zitat von: Hans_R25 am 11 Mai 2013, 16:20:43
Hello Will,
what a lovely Picture of Lotti in front of the landscape.
Hans
Thank you Hans for the kind comment and hello again to all our travellers in August. :juhuu:
Poor Lotti was very wet on Thursday, we covered 132kms in strong wind and heavy rain. The return ride was good at an indicated 100/110kph with a following wind. :bike:
R25/3 + R65LS. The R27 has found a new home.
I was not lost, my GPS just found a different way back.

Taz

Hello Will.

Zitat von: Will am 11 Mai 2013, 16:30:43
...heavy rain...

I thought this would be "liquid sunshine" ???

Best regards and thanks for sharing this moment with us, Taz
Life's a bugger, and then you die

auf Tour:
Northumbria (2025)
Northumbria (2024)
Zipfelreise (2019)
Cymru "Radnor Revivals" (2016)
Alba "Isle of Skye" (2013)
Austria Großglocknerhochalpenstrasse (2012)
Alba "Spittal of Glenshee" (2011)

† Will

Zitat von: Taz am 11 Mai 2013, 16:39:25
Hello Will.

I thought this would be "liquid sunshine" ???

Best regards and thanks for sharing this moment with us, Taz
Hi Taz,
"Liquid sunshine" is Talisker surely? :prost:
R25/3 + R65LS. The R27 has found a new home.
I was not lost, my GPS just found a different way back.

cledrera

Heavy Rain?
You mean water-cooled, Will, I am sure.  ;D
Wearing good british socks and everything is nice.

Clem


Du bist im Recht; nun sieh zu, wie du da wieder heraus kommst. (v. Chamisso)
Lieber Einzylinder als zwei Fallschirme (v. mir)

† Will

Zitat von: cledrera am 11 Mai 2013, 20:25:37
Heavy Rain?
You mean water-cooled, Will, I am sure.  ;D
Wearing good british socks and everything is nice.
Clem
Hi Clem,
Derri boots are cheaper than the socks.
I have a saying - No gain without pain - No Lakes without rain.  :prost:
R25/3 + R65LS. The R27 has found a new home.
I was not lost, my GPS just found a different way back.

Taz

Hi Will.

Zitat von: Will am 11 Mai 2013, 16:55:02
... "Liquid sunshine" is Talisker surely? :prost: ...

Could be, could be...we will have to do some thorough tests to confirm that idea...tough job, but we'll sacrifice ourselves in the name of science ;D

Best regards, Taz
Life's a bugger, and then you die

auf Tour:
Northumbria (2025)
Northumbria (2024)
Zipfelreise (2019)
Cymru "Radnor Revivals" (2016)
Alba "Isle of Skye" (2013)
Austria Großglocknerhochalpenstrasse (2012)
Alba "Spittal of Glenshee" (2011)

BenW

Hi guys and gals,

Wish I could participate... Regarding your tasting ambitions, I'd recommend having a look at Ernie Ernst Scheiner's website, a good friend who specializes in whisky tours and photographs of distilleries:
http://www.whisky-distillery.net/www.whisky-distilleries.net/Welcome.html

Don't drink an drive... ;)

Cheers (pun intended),
BenW

Taz

Hello BenW.

Thanks...me's been twice at the Talisker distillery in the past...and I am really looking forward to this year's visit...

I'll ha'e a look at the site you recommended...maybe we can find another interesting place tae visit...a fortnight is pretty long ;D

Slaintè mhath, Taz
Life's a bugger, and then you die

auf Tour:
Northumbria (2025)
Northumbria (2024)
Zipfelreise (2019)
Cymru "Radnor Revivals" (2016)
Alba "Isle of Skye" (2013)
Austria Großglocknerhochalpenstrasse (2012)
Alba "Spittal of Glenshee" (2011)

† Will

Zitat von: Taz am 11 Mai 2013, 15:28:22
Hello Will.
Just great...seems both of you are already well prepared for this summer's top event...while Baerbel is still sitting in the garage and getting bored out of her mind ;D
Best regards, Taz
Hi Taz,
I hope you are having a good time and plenty of miles with Barbel.
In May I rode more than 500 miles with Lottie with 130 miles yesterday over some high passes.  :bike:
Looking forward to Skye and our holiday in August.
Best regards to all.
R25/3 + R65LS. The R27 has found a new home.
I was not lost, my GPS just found a different way back.

Taz

Hello Will.

:\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( This year saw not more than some three miles in total (and even that short distance not even in one go)...healthwise it's a complete fail this year...and the resulting PMS is terrible :schimpf: things are getting better but at pace that slow that it's hardly bearable.

I am looking forward to this summer's holiday as well...

Best regards, Taz f(rom the land where it's raining cats and dogs by the truckload)
Life's a bugger, and then you die

auf Tour:
Northumbria (2025)
Northumbria (2024)
Zipfelreise (2019)
Cymru "Radnor Revivals" (2016)
Alba "Isle of Skye" (2013)
Austria Großglocknerhochalpenstrasse (2012)
Alba "Spittal of Glenshee" (2011)

† Oldtimerfahrer

Zitat von: Will am 01 Juni 2013, 08:21:01
over some high passes.  :bike:

???

Gruß Rudi ;D

Ich freu mich schon!!
2011 Schottland I 2012 Großglockner-Hochalpenstraße I 2013 Schottland I 2014 Lettland/Litauen I 2017 Südengland

† Will

Zitat von: Oldtimerfahrer am 01 Juni 2013, 18:13:16
???
Gruß Rudi ;D
Ich freu mich schon!!
This is where I travelled -
R25/3 + R65LS. The R27 has found a new home.
I was not lost, my GPS just found a different way back.

Taz

Hello Will.

These picutures really leave drooling...especially the last one...though, something seems to be broken with your weather...nae rain, but sky of a rather odd colour...this blue seems pretty strange to me ;D

Best regards, Taz
Life's a bugger, and then you die

auf Tour:
Northumbria (2025)
Northumbria (2024)
Zipfelreise (2019)
Cymru "Radnor Revivals" (2016)
Alba "Isle of Skye" (2013)
Austria Großglocknerhochalpenstrasse (2012)
Alba "Spittal of Glenshee" (2011)

† Oldtimerfahrer

Zitat von: Taz am 01 Juni 2013, 19:52:46
this blue seems pretty strange to me ;D

Erinnert mich an die Zeit mit den Mücken.   ;)

Bill, schönes Bild. Und ich glaube dir das mit den Hügeln.
Dann ist Lotti ja fit für unseren gemeinsamen Urlaub.
Sind auch nur ein paar kilometer mehr.   ;)

Gruß Rudi
2011 Schottland I 2012 Großglockner-Hochalpenstraße I 2013 Schottland I 2014 Lettland/Litauen I 2017 Südengland

† Will

Zitat von: Taz am 01 Juni 2013, 19:52:46
Hello Will.

These picutures really leave drooling...especially the last one...though, something seems to be broken with your weather...nae rain, but sky of a rather odd colour...this blue seems pretty strange to me ;D

Best regards, Taz
Blue sky is normal in Scotland this week. We (my wife) went there yesterday on the F800 for lunch near Selkirk. I was sorry to read about the wet weather at the Edersee meeting. :(
R25/3 + R65LS. The R27 has found a new home.
I was not lost, my GPS just found a different way back.

† Will

Hello,
If Norrie is reading this thread he has unread messages in his Inbox. 
R25/3 + R65LS. The R27 has found a new home.
I was not lost, my GPS just found a different way back.

† Oldtimerfahrer

Moin,

27 mal schlafen!!

Dann geht es los.   :mopped:

Gruß Rudi
2011 Schottland I 2012 Großglockner-Hochalpenstraße I 2013 Schottland I 2014 Lettland/Litauen I 2017 Südengland

† Will

Scotland has been having wonderful weather for the last few days. I rode there this morning starting before 0600 hours and riding 338 kms.  :bike:
Looking forward to meeting you all very soon.
R25/3 + R65LS. The R27 has found a new home.
I was not lost, my GPS just found a different way back.

Taz

Hello.

Another issue solved...the trailer has passed all tests and is officially allowed to roam the roads...



Best regards, Taz
Life's a bugger, and then you die

auf Tour:
Northumbria (2025)
Northumbria (2024)
Zipfelreise (2019)
Cymru "Radnor Revivals" (2016)
Alba "Isle of Skye" (2013)
Austria Großglocknerhochalpenstrasse (2012)
Alba "Spittal of Glenshee" (2011)

BenW

Zitat von: Taz am 10 Juli 2013, 21:04:03
Hello.

Another issue solved...the trailer has passed all tests and is officially allowed to roam the roads...



Best regards, Taz
Congrats, Taz! Looks impressive, especially the matching rear bumpers! Way to go!!!

Cheers,
BenW

† Will

Zitat von: Taz am 10 Juli 2013, 21:04:03
Hello.
Another issue solved...the trailer has passed all tests and is officially allowed to roam the roads...

Best regards, Taz
Hi Taz,
Absolutely brilliant, many congratulations.
It would be very good for camping trips. :applaus: :applaus:
R25/3 + R65LS. The R27 has found a new home.
I was not lost, my GPS just found a different way back.

Hans_R25

Zitat von: Taz am 10 Juli 2013, 21:04:03
Hello.

Another issue solved...the trailer has passed all tests and is officially allowed to roam the roads...



Best regards, Taz

SUPER KLASSE!!!!!  :applaus: :applaus: :applaus:
Sieht wirklich toll aus. Bin mal gespannt wie sich der Anhänger auf die Geschwindigkeit auswirkt.

Gruß
Hans
Der kluge Mensch hat immer Zeit für Dummheiten.

Fastnachter

Taz tolle Arbeit. Würdest du ein neues Thema aufmachen und deine Erfahrungen berichten und ein paar Details / Fotos posten?

Gruß
"Wo kämen wir hin, wenn jeder sagte, wo kämen wir hin und keiner ginge, um zu sehen, wohin wir kämen, wenn wir gingen." (Kurt Marti)

† Oldtimerfahrer

So, meine neue Helmkamera ist diese Woche eingetroffen.
Das heißt, viele Filme erwarten euch nach der Reise.
So Gott es denn will, das ich die Kamera auch bedienen kann.
Ohne die Bedienungsanleitung zu lesen  ;D

Gruß Rudi

@ Ute, gute Arbeit!!  :respekt:
Hatte den Rohzustand ja noch gesehen und es ist was schickes draus geworden.
Wie war das eigentlich noch mit dem Namen? Florian oder so ähnlich?
2011 Schottland I 2012 Großglockner-Hochalpenstraße I 2013 Schottland I 2014 Lettland/Litauen I 2017 Südengland

Rawost

#116
Liebe Schottlandfreunde,
gerade habe ich den ganzen Thread noch mal durchgelesen und die Vorfreude wächst.
Anhand der Daten habe ich mal eine Route in Googlemaps erstellt.
Unter Vermeidung von Autobahnen und doppelter Befahrung, schlage ich vor auf Hinfahrt oder Rückfahrt die Fähre Mallaig - Armadale zu nutzen (hatte Clemens auch schon erwähnt).
Gruß
Rainer
If you want to be happy for a day, drink. If you want to be happy for a year, marry. If you want to be happy for a life time, ride a BMW

cledrera

#117
Rainer,
Du hast die vergessen.  ;D


Du bist im Recht; nun sieh zu, wie du da wieder heraus kommst. (v. Chamisso)
Lieber Einzylinder als zwei Fallschirme (v. mir)

Taz

Failtè gents.

Thanks for your appreciation...I will create a separate thread for Struppi (see left) as soon as I find the time for soing so...mebbe 2015 in the late afternoon, currently I am drowning completely ...

Best regards, Taz
Life's a bugger, and then you die

auf Tour:
Northumbria (2025)
Northumbria (2024)
Zipfelreise (2019)
Cymru "Radnor Revivals" (2016)
Alba "Isle of Skye" (2013)
Austria Großglocknerhochalpenstrasse (2012)
Alba "Spittal of Glenshee" (2011)

Rawost

Zitat von: cledrera am 15 Juli 2013, 19:53:09
Rainer,
Du hast die vergessen.  ;D

Das ist ja keine Pflichtstrecke... :D

Tagesausflüge bin ich noch am recherchieren

Gruß
Rainer
If you want to be happy for a day, drink. If you want to be happy for a year, marry. If you want to be happy for a life time, ride a BMW

Hauptmenü

Anleitungen & Bücher Baureihe Specials Startseite Vergleichsliste

Presse & Wissen

Bauzeiten & Stückzahlen Historisches Liste der BMW Modelle Presseberichte Prospekte & Plakate

Foren & Literatur

Bildergalerie Bildtafel-Suche Forum: Boxerforum Handbücher Servicedaten

Allgemeine Infos

Bildtafelsuche Glossar Impressum Kontakt Sitemap

Tipps & Service

Dienstleister Händler Märkte & Museen Tipps Verschleißteile & Werkzeuge