Magura handlebar grip

Begonnen von BSA Bob, 29 September 2021, 12:37:14

« vorheriges - nächstes »

0 Mitglieder und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema.

BSA Bob

I've found what seems to be a Magura left hand grip of the correct period for our BMWs. But it's a very loose fit on BMW bars, with an internal diameter of 23mm. Any ideas?

BSA Bob



strichzwojan


BSA Bob

Rubber handlebar grip. Left hand side? It won't fit a throttle assembly.

rolf


BSA Bob

I've taken a couple of pictures, will try to get them up, I'm no good at that sort of thing.
The item looks like a standard Magura rubber grip as fitted to BMWs of the 50s & 60s. I'll try it on some 7/8" bars to see if it fits them.

strichzwojan

Two times i changed the Magura Rubbers and never had any issues with it. They sit tight on the 22 mm handleb ar, and there was no reason to glue them on. Sorry.

Jan

BSA Bob

I tried the rubber on 7/8" bars & it's a reasonable fit, would need glueing. I Googled them & discovered Magura made those rubbers to fit 7/8" bars, I didn't know that. Stupid boy. So anyway, that's the end of that query.

Hauptmenü

Anleitungen & Bücher Baureihe Specials Startseite Vergleichsliste

Presse & Wissen

Bauzeiten & Stückzahlen Historisches Liste der BMW Modelle Presseberichte Prospekte & Plakate

Foren & Literatur

Bildergalerie Bildtafel-Suche Forum: Boxerforum Handbücher Servicedaten

Allgemeine Infos

Bildtafelsuche Glossar Impressum Kontakt Sitemap

Tipps & Service

Dienstleister Händler Märkte & Museen Tipps Verschleißteile & Werkzeuge