Installation of Lichtmaschine from Ulis Motorradladen? R25/3

Begonnen von FelixM, 08 August 2021, 20:56:06

« vorheriges - nächstes »

0 Mitglieder und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema.

FelixM

Nice graphics!

Anyway, checked the breaker point and it's 0,4 mm vs 0 (contact) I get 6,2 V from between moving part of breaker and earth when ignition is on.
I checked that there is connection between coil and spark plug (new ignition cable). But there is no spark...

Between closed points it's 0 ohm but when open I don't get unlimited  - I get around 25 ohm.
I cant see any apparent connections that should not be there...
The two plastic washers are correctly placed,  right?

FelixM


Krottenkopp

Are you sure that there is no connection to ground at the little screw?
Not at the plastic washers and also not at the ring cable lug ?
There will be never a spark if there is a connection!




Gruß Heiko/2
Gruß Heiko/2

Hauptmenü

Anleitungen & Bücher Baureihe Specials Startseite Vergleichsliste

Presse & Wissen

Bauzeiten & Stückzahlen Historisches Liste der BMW Modelle Presseberichte Prospekte & Plakate

Foren & Literatur

Bildergalerie Bildtafel-Suche Forum: Boxerforum Handbücher Servicedaten

Allgemeine Infos

Bildtafelsuche Glossar Impressum Kontakt Sitemap

Tipps & Service

Dienstleister Händler Märkte & Museen Tipps Verschleißteile & Werkzeuge