BMW Einzylinder-Forum

TERMINE und FORUMSTECHNIK => International discussion forum in english language => Thema gestartet von: Karl am 05 Dezember 2024, 17:51:25

Titel: YouTube: Reviving a Classic 1951 BMW R25 Motorcycle
Beitrag von: Karl am 05 Dezember 2024, 17:51:25
A very interesting video:


Titel: YouTube: Reviving a Classic 1951 BMW R25 Motorcycle
Beitrag von: RTwenty7 am 05 Dezember 2024, 21:13:46
Cooler Patina Schinken :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Titel: YouTube: Reviving a Classic 1951 BMW R25 Motorcycle
Beitrag von: R26SPORT am 05 Dezember 2024, 21:47:55
I follow him on Instagram, he does restorations with excellent quality.
He is currently restoring an R60/5, I think the R25 will be next.
Titel: YouTube: Reviving a Classic 1951 BMW R25 Motorcycle
Beitrag von: RTwenty7 am 05 Dezember 2024, 21:56:16
I hope not :beten:
Titel: YouTube: Reviving a Classic 1951 BMW R25 Motorcycle
Beitrag von: Karl am 06 Dezember 2024, 12:43:10
I agree with Amir - I think I would think very carefully about whether I would carry out a full restoration here. The machine has so much patina and charm, perhaps a little linseed oil/preservative wax would be enough. Ok, the interior could be restored.
Titel: YouTube: Reviving a Classic 1951 BMW R25 Motorcycle
Beitrag von: R26SPORT am 06 Dezember 2024, 17:34:19
I sent a message to Andreas about his video, which had transcended borders, and invited him to see the post.
I also took the opportunity to ask him if he was thinking of restoring it, and to the relief of many, he won't do so. He will only concentrate on mechanical issues and the patina will remain untouched.
Titel: YouTube: Reviving a Classic 1951 BMW R25 Motorcycle
Beitrag von: RTwenty7 am 06 Dezember 2024, 18:05:53
 :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Titel: YouTube: Reviving a Classic 1951 BMW R25 Motorcycle
Beitrag von: Karl am 20 Januar 2025, 14:16:56
Von dem Video gibts mittlerweile einen weiteren Teil:

Titel: YouTube: Reviving a Classic 1951 BMW R25 Motorcycle
Beitrag von: RTwenty7 am 20 Januar 2025, 18:35:16
Schöner Reinraum, da macht das Zusehen Spaß :thumbsup: