BMW logo sticker

Begonnen von guest917, 20 November 2007, 15:25:49

« vorheriges - nächstes »

guest917

Does anyone know where I can get logo stickers ("selbsklebend") for my helmet :kopfhau:. I've got the idea to line it like the petrol tank on my R25/3 and then a BMW logo on each side would just finish the job. I've seen them on Stemler's list but the price is 0.00 € and I gather this means they do not stock them.

Manfred

guest917

Karl

Hi Manfred,

have a look at ebay.de  -  yesterday I saw several BMW-stickers!

Kind regards,
Karl
Support this Board: Wer das Forum unterstützen möchte, kann das gerne per PAYPAL machen. Und hier findet Ihr meine Amazon Wunschliste.

guest917

Thanks, Karl. I'll try that
M.

† Knut

Hi Manfred,

I've got some sticker made out of aluminium directly from a BMW-dealer. They are about 50mm in diameter and a bit formed for the helmet. Fits very good and costs about 2€ per piece. Look here for a picture.

Farwel

Knut

† Knut

Hi Manfred (once more)

got the parts# : 52 53 2 325 201 (Diameter 45mm)

If you get troubles for buying them, send short PM with your needs. I'll buy it and send it to Denmark.

Farwel

Knut

Robert

Hi,
or look at:

www.kempmann.com

Robert
:bike:
"Ich habe meine BMW ja nicht aus Freude am Bauen, sondern aus Freude am Fahren!"

guest917

Knut,
Thanks. I wish I hadn't been so impatient. I found some on ebay last night. They weren't expensive but handling and postage was 23.50 US$(!)

Manfred

† Knut

Hi Manfred,

that's life.... but for the next time ask your friendly BMW dealers for organization of roundels

A pretty new summary of the used roundels are on this Link to bmwmotorcycletech, where the parts # and history of the different sticker are given.

I can't imagine that all different one's are available but it's a starter.

Cheers

guest917

Knut,

Thanks for the comments and the link. When I bought my bike last july I didn't realise all the side effects: discussing technical and historical items with people with the same passion. I think this site is a gold mine for information and social connections.

However, I guess that I could have gone to the BMW car dealer here in Odense, Denmark and bought the stickers from him. Or, the peope who sell alloy wheels would probably have a long range of stickers. Being so silly obviously do not add to my karma!  :wc:

My only comfort is that others (who read this thread) might have found the information interesting.

Manfred