New user

Begonnen von Anto, 02 Juli 2018, 23:38:00

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Anto

Hello to all. I introduce myself. I am a new user and my name is Antonio from Italy. I have recently owned a fantastic BMW r25 / 2 of 1953 but quite mumbling. I hope with your help to put it back in order to be able to appreciate the simple driving of the past. I am fascinated by vintage motorcycles, ...and for this black lady with the carburettor winking at me almost rusty. Thank you all for your hospitality and advice to give me. Antonio

Anto

Anto

OldsCool!

Hi Antonio,

welcome to this forum! You've chosen one of the most beautiful singles from BMW, nice!
Will bring some difference into the Vespa-country  ;D

Ciao,
Steffen
Ich bin auf dem Dorf aufgewachsen. Ich wurde nicht erzogen, ich habe ÜBERLEBT!

Dappsull

Benvenuto,
maybe you can post some pictures?

D.

bwprice100

Hi Antonio and welcome.

Brian

Sent by me using tapety talky

Anto

Thank you all for the welcome. Yes Steffen from the country of the Vespa I tell you that I own two and that is a Vespa Sprint 150 of 1965 and a Vespa 125 of 1957 lighthouse low. I go in motion as a child and I did not miss the bikes. Today I have a Kawasaki GTR 1400 with which I ride around Europe even if I'm old but ... I do not give up. I also had a nice R1150GS in the past with whom I came to Germany to Rostock and from there to Tallin and back down the street. Now help me to fix the lady in black.
I send you some pictures and a detail that I found on this r 25 .. the final piece of the transmission output shaft soldered to a nut ... crazy things. I have already bought the replacement to replace it. The strips are not hers ... already pulled away. The engine runs well but I wait for a lot of pieces coming from Mark Huggett GmbH....... >:(
BMW Classic