suspension /Stoßdämpfer r26 / r50

Begonnen von Misah, 28 Oktober 2017, 20:23:03

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Misah

hi all,

I had a r26 before and now a r50.. Yes You can make mistakes in your life.. haha. I enjoy both of the bikes.

On this moment i'm working on the suspension of the r50.. the suspension models in the r50, are models that not can be fixed/restored...
Still i have from my older bike r26,  a set of suspension type BOGE TOS 22-245  available.

What do you think, the bikes are almost the same looking to the build. Can I use these Boge R26 types on my R50 ?

I cannot find on the internet what types the R50 on this model??  (is this -> Front TOS 22-67, rear TOS22-60) ?

regards,
marty

Misah

Misah

hi guys,
nobody ?

What do you think, the bikes are almost the same looking to the build. Can I use these Boge R26 types on my R50 ?

regards,
marty

bwprice100

All I can say Marty, is give it a try.
'Nothing ventured, Nothing gained

Brian

Sent by me using tapety talky

CowBoy

Zitat von: Misah am 28 Oktober 2017, 20:23:03

Sorry for my english. You can do that but it is shit
Kan doen, maar is shit.

The R50 has more weight and so the Shocks are different to the R26 modells. If you want to drive  safe and enjoyable, use the R50 Shocks for solo
driving and the Konis - En fabrikant uit Nederland - for Sidecar use.

Met vriendelijke groet

sovmoto

Misah

hi sovmoto,

of course you are right... original is original.. the machine are 160kg versus 200kg.. and the available power is also (a little) different... however new stuff is really expensive and on this moment I have 4 good ones, 2x front and 2x times rear available.

maybe not nagging, and give it a try..... or buy new ones...

okido, thanks

marty