New Member From Canada With R 24

Begonnen von georendt, 19 August 2016, 13:33:54

« vorheriges - nächstes »

georendt

Hello I am a new member from Canada and have recently purchased a Running 1949 R 24! Looking forward to spending time learning more about BMW singles here!

georendt

bwprice100

Hi georendt and welcome.

This is a great site and I've learnt a lot here.

Brian

www.eBolt.co.uk www.ToolroomChucks.co.uk

† Will

Zitat von: georendt am 19 August 2016, 13:33:54
Hello I am a new member from Canada and have recently purchased a Running 1949 R 24! Looking forward to spending time learning more about BMW singles here!
Hi georendt.
That was quick. A warm welcome to the forum I posted details about on another forum.
As I stated then this is the absolute best resource for information on the einzylinder models.
Regards.
R25/3 + R65LS. The R27 has found a new home.
I was not lost, my GPS just found a different way back.

rolf

Hey Georendt,
what for are the metal things on your door?
Door locks?
out of curiosity! ;D
Rolf

Taz

Hello georendt.

Welcome to our forum (and thanks to Bill for advertising so successfully  :) )....and congratulations to the latest member of your household....looks like a real beauty...

If you ever plan to visit Europe with that machine please try align with the annual forum meeting on the shores of the Edersee...these right-after-the-war models are pretty rare these days and it would be great to welcome one of these on fhat occasion.

Kind regards, Taz
Ich hab noch nie einen Sarkasmus vorgetäuscht

auf Tour:

Zipfelreise (2019)
Cymru "Radnor Revivals" (2016)
Alba "Isle of Skye" (2013)
Austria Großglocknerhochalpenstrasse (2012)
Alba "Spittal of Glenshee" (2011)

georendt

Zitat von: rolf am 19 August 2016, 16:34:04
Hey Georendt,
what for are the metal things on your door?
Door locks?
out of curiosity! ;D
Rolf
Hello Rolf, the door directly behind the motorcycle id a roll up type garage door and those are hinges, I think that is what you are asking about.
Regards, Georga

rolf

That was what I asked for...thank you
curiosity Rolf

Heiko

A "Sektionaltor" Rolf.  ;D .... No locks.
Ariel motorcycles... upon which the sun never sets.

rolf

Habe sogar ich verstanden...ein Rolltor....und man sieht die Scharniere :P

georendt

I am Starting back to work on the R24, the motor has been rebuilt, tins are painted and should be back from the pinstripe fellow, new spokes and tires the list goes on and on. Hopefully I will be able to post pictures as I am reassembling and looking for some help! I am now in the process of finding the correct fasteners as most were incorrect as were many things. Wish me luck! 

Tiago

A warm welcome from a very recent member as well :) This forum has been a great resource even though unfortunately I don't speak German (it would be great to be able to read all those other posts!).
Very nice looking and rare bike you got, when you get the time please post some detailed pictures

grahamjb