Question to UK-members...parts needed?

Begonnen von Taz, 01 Juli 2018, 15:03:49

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Taz

Hello to all of out UK-based members.

I will visit Scotland in mid-August this year and would like to offer all UK-members a small parts delivery service..p&p fees to the UK are pretty high when ordering from our dealers in Germany, especially for smaller parts this may well mean more costs for getting it across thew channel than the part(s) as such are worth.
Postage within the UK is usually much cheaper and as I run a list of parts that I would need to buy anyway in the near future I could simply include any orders from the UK and bring them with me (I will be travelling by plane, so no spare frames, sorry  ;D ) .. and post them once I have reached Scottish soil...

In case you would like to make use of that offer please let me know accordingly until end of July (deadline).

Kind regards, Taz 
Ich hab noch nie einen Sarkasmus vorgetäuscht

auf Tour:

Zipfelreise (2019)
Cymru "Radnor Revivals" (2016)
Alba "Isle of Skye" (2013)
Austria Großglocknerhochalpenstrasse (2012)
Alba "Spittal of Glenshee" (2011)

Taz

auf Tour:

Zipfelreise (2019)

bwprice100

A very kind offer Taz and enjoy your visit.

Brian

Sent by me using tapety talky

OldsCool!

"Great cinema" Ute  :applaus: A very kind offer and exemplary demonstration of the extraordinary spirit in this forum!

I love it

Steffen
Ich bin auf dem Dorf aufgewachsen. Ich wurde nicht erzogen, ich habe ÜBERLEBT!

Karl

Support this Board: Wer das Forum unterstützen möchte, kann das gerne per PAYPAL machen. Und hier findet Ihr meine Amazon Wunschliste.

† Will

Zitat von: Taz am 01 Juli 2018, 15:03:49
Hello to all of out UK-based members.

I will visit Scotland in mid-August this year and would like to offer all UK-members a small parts delivery service..p&p fees to the UK are pretty high when ordering from our dealers in Germany, especially for smaller parts this may well mean more costs for getting it across thew channel than the part(s) as such are worth.
Postage within the UK is usually much cheaper and as I run a list of parts that I would need to buy anyway in the near future I could simply include any orders from the UK and bring them with me (I will be travelling by plane, so no spare frames, sorry  ;D ) .. and post them once I have reached Scottish soil...

In case you would like to make use of that offer please let me know accordingly until end of July (deadline).

Kind regards, Taz
Hi Ute
Thank you for your kind offer.
I think I need a oil sump gasket for Lottie as I noticed a leak the last time I used the bike.
I'll confirm by pm before the weekend.
Looking forward to meeting you,Marie and Norrie when you visit in August.
Kind regards.
Will
R25/3 + R65LS. The R27 has found a new home.
I was not lost, my GPS just found a different way back.

Taz

HI.

Just a wee reminder..so far I have just received an unconfirmed gasket request from Will and two messages from Brian and Norrie...anybody else or someone in for a few more items? In order to have the parts arrive in time I would like to place the order by end of this week or during the weekend latest...

Best wishes, Taz

auf Tour:

Zipfelreise (2019)

Taz

Just a few lines...back again on the continent with its crazy temperatures after a great week in Scotland, enjoying meeting friends old (Bill, Audrey and Norrie with the dachshunds) and new (thanks to Norrie for introducing me to the guys at the three-bridges-gathering), listening to great music and all this while the lovely rain drizzled along.

I was able to deliver most of the parts personally, only Brian had to receive them by Royal Mail (have they been delivered, btw? )

Looking forward to next year, Taz

auf Tour:

Zipfelreise (2019)

† Will

Hi Taz,
Thank you for the oil pan gaskets.
I'm pleased that you arrived back safely from Scotland. Your visit with Marie and Norrie was very enjoyable and I look forward to our next meeting, either in Germany (fingers crossed) or in the UK.
I haven't fitted the oil pan gasket yet as I need to re-assemble my R65LS first.
In 6 weeks time I have a pre-op before my heart operation after which I hope to be riding again following a 2 year lay-off.
Kind regards and best wishes.
Will (Bill)
R25/3 + R65LS. The R27 has found a new home.
I was not lost, my GPS just found a different way back.