washers thickness output shaft and cardan shaft R25 / 2

Begonnen von Anto, 10 Oktober 2020, 15:26:05

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Anto

Hello everybody. I wanted to know if the washer indicated in the photo with number 30 on an R25 / 2 is a fixed measure or is it to be determined together with the thickness of the washer at the end of the cardan shaft for adjusting the distance between the flanges?
Is the distance between the outlet flanges 30 + 1.5 like R25 / 3? I believe the two trees must not touch each other but be close enough for the rubber and the pins.
Thanks and best regards, Anto

Anto

rolf

"For adjusting the distance":::::AS YOU READ THERE SHOULd BE A FREEPLAY OF the "Getriebewellen" in the housing of 0,2mm....you have to measure it....and then take a washer in the correct thickness

Anto

Hi Rolf, thanks for the reply. As always, you are very kind.
Did I interpret your answer correctly? Look at the picture. 0.2 mm free between output shaft head and cardan shaft? Thanks again. Sincerely.

rolf

no
nothing to do with the flange...the washer is for INSIDE the Gearbox

by the way....the cardanshaft goes inside the output shaft head

Anto

Maybe I don't understand well translating. So let's see now: the gearbox output flange has some distance from the bearing. Does this distance need to be compensated for by a washer of equal thickness?  And 0,2mm  what does it refer to?

Krottenkopp

No, there is no washer for the flange!

The washer is between the bearing and the housing cover to reduce the gap there to 0.2 mm. (Have a look at the green arrow)
Therefore it is necessary to take a washer with the right thickness or a combination of two different ones.

Gruß Heiko/2
Gruß Heiko/2

rolf

Krottenkopp

Die Sprache der Kunst benötigt halt keine Übersetzungen.

Gruß Heiko/2
Gruß Heiko/2

Anto

That's why I couldn't understand. I wanted to know if this empty distance indicated with the blue arrow had to be compensated or not with a washer: from the table we deduce that NO. I believed wrongly that this distance had to be adjusted by washers of various thickness to keep the distance between the two flanges at 30 + 1.5 .... But NO!
  The shim instead of the bearing, the one in green, was already adjusted when I closed the gearbox cover because I replaced the output shaft which was defective. Congratulations on the very clear table; how can i get it?

Heiko

Ariel motorcycles... upon which the sun never sets.

Anto