R25/3 with LS 200 for selling .

Begonnen von 3roses, 04 August 2012, 07:43:06

« vorheriges - nächstes »

3roses

Hello to all.
Im thinking of selling my R25/3 with LS 200 side car.
You can place an offer via E mail : athina78k@yahoo.com
The reason im selling it is that ever since i placed the sidecar on it , i dont like the way that it is behaving .So since i cant sell the sidecar alone ,due to its collor ,im selling the hole bike together.
Sorry if this ADD isnt in the correct place.
Regards to ALL.

3roses

psdrums

Hello ! Whats the price , and where are you located ?                regards   Peter

3roses

Zitat von: psdrums am 06 August 2012, 06:09:57
Hello ! Whats the price , and where are you located ?                regards   Peter

Im located is Greece, Athens.
It cost me , to Buy it and Rebuild it , around 10.000 Euro. So the starting price Should be around that.
People , I dont know how much is costing you to rebuild it in your Countries, But here it cost me that much.
I have no idea if the money im asking for that Bike is much for you, according to the prices you have there, But i cant help it, i would like to get as  much as i spent on it at list.

Anyway it is a wonderfull artifact to have in my home if i dont sell it .

Regards.

Karl

I´m in doubt about it you will get this price ...  :-\\
Support this Board: Wer das Forum unterstützen möchte, kann das gerne per PAYPAL machen. Und hier findet Ihr meine Amazon Wunschliste.

Taz

Hello 3roses.

Apart from sharing Karl's doubt about the price (selling it to central/ northern Europe will cause a fair amount of transportation fees on top so even buying a bad state 5 and restoring it here will probably cost less money plus offering the fun of rebuilding) I can't see why the white colour of the sidecar would make a separate sale impossible...there are quite a few mixed colours bike-side car combinations running around here...and they look rather nice to me!

So why not sell the sidecar and keep the bike?

Best regards, Taz
Ich hab noch nie einen Sarkasmus vorgetäuscht

auf Tour:

Zipfelreise (2019)
Cymru "Radnor Revivals" (2016)
Alba "Isle of Skye" (2013)
Austria Großglocknerhochalpenstrasse (2012)
Alba "Spittal of Glenshee" (2011)

3roses

That would be a good option for me too.. i enjoy the bike alot more without the ide car.
With the side car is much more heavy and i think isnt so good on a 250cc bike.
Cheers