Regle info

Begonnen von Anto, 08 August 2018, 07:30:09

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Anto

Good morning !
Has anyone mounted the "Vape r81" regulator   http://www.powerdynamo.biz/deu/parts/805058803.htm   on a BMW R 25/2?
If this regulator can be mounted inside the dynamo? I hope there are no heat problems. Thank you all for your kind answers. Greetings to all

Anto

OldsCool!

Hi Anto,

according to the specs in your link it's made for up to 85°. Could be tough in the dynamo. Also the mounting latches will not fit. We typically recommend the Zofia regulator from Zofia Pawelczac (ebay).
BR

Steffen
Ich bin auf dem Dorf aufgewachsen. Ich wurde nicht erzogen, ich habe ÜBERLEBT!

Anto

Thanks Steffen, very kind.
A greeting

lurch-salamander

Hi Anto,
I am using the vape-regulator as well. I adapted the mounting as you can see on the picture. I have not enough driving experience so far due to the still ongoing restauration-phase. But the engine is running and the regulator is working as expected.

Best,
Mathias

Anto

Good morning Mathias,
it was the news I wanted to hear !! The cost of other regulators is not justified. I also believe that all the regulators on the market are equipped with the same type of electronic components subject to the same temperatures and the electronic circuit is probably similar.
Thanks again Mathias

Anto

Vedo dalle foto che hai adottato una ottima soluzione.  :schrauber:

rolf

OldsCool!

Hi Mathias,

did you ever try to mount the cover? The regulator looks pretty high!?
Anton, the Zofia is at 60€. It is the most cost effective one. But for sure, you have the vape now, go ahead with it! There's always a way. It's no problem from an electrical point of view. Also you can put it externally under the fuel tank, like on R27.

best regards,
Steffen

Anto

ciao Steffen, dove hai trovato Zofia a 60 € ?
Comunque voglio montare un regolatore elettronico ed interno perchè sulla mia r25/2 è stato montato in passato dal precedente possessore un regolatore elettromeccanico bosch montato anche sulla BMW Isetta grosso ed antiestetico e con grossi fili che da sotto la sella arrivano al "  LiMa ".  :schimpf:

Anto

sorry.........
hello Steffen, where did you find Zofia at € 60?
However I want to mount an electronic regulator and internal because on my r25 / 2 was mounted in the past by the previous owner a bosch electromechanical regulator also mounted on the BMW Isetta big and unsightly and with large wires that from under the saddle arrive at "LiMa".

lurch-salamander

Hi Steffen,
Yes, the cover still fits with some clearance to the Regulator.
Best,
Mathias

OldsCool!

Hi Anto,

Zofia seems not to offer anymore via ebay, but other members said that on request there is some more regulators still on stock. Check out contact data in the ebay store:

http://www.ebaystores.de/Zofia-s-Oldtimerelektronik-Shop/Impressum.html

BR

Steffen

Anto

Thanks to everyone for the precious advices. We'll talk in September; I'm finally going on holiday on the Stelvio ... obviously on a motorcy
cle. Un ciao to all and happy holidays :lol:

felixcurly

Hi,

I have the Vape for about 150km now, but I mounted it in the headlight.

Best regards,
Felix

Anto

Anto

A question. On the bmw r25 / 2 the field coil excitation is positive. Is the information provided incorrect on the package leaflet? Is the scheme to be followed by "Schaltplan für positive Felderregung"? See my attachment: Thank you all :schluck:

Anto

Sorry, I corrected the image

mekgyver

Hi Anto,
you have the right scheme and so connect this V R81 as shown.
The discription has faults, see "BMW 6V Boxer Modelle" .
Good luck,
greetz, mek  :schrauber:

PS : your Generator is a Noris modell ZLZ, not MLZ
... 73er-Gang

OldsCool!

Hi Anto,
as mek said, connect it to DF+ as in schematic. The cells you highlighted are misleading.
Be sure to disconnect the resistor (yellow SOLID wire). DF must we a flex wire.

BR

Steffen

Anto

thanks friends for the valuable advice