Kathi

Begonnen von guyfang, 13 März 2011, 19:05:47

« vorheriges - nächstes »

guyfang

Taz,

I made a dry run to the Kathi today. Weather was not tooooooooooooo bad and lots of folks there. Not to much split on the roads, so was safe riding. The cops were set up in Aufsess with radar. But still, a good time was had by all!

Guy

guyfang

Taz

Hello Guy.

Thanks for letting me know...I took Bärbel for a ride today as well, but as my son was celebrating his 15th birthday today I couldn't head for Kathi...this will have to wait another sennight or so... :traurig:

Best regards, Taz
Ich hab noch nie einen Sarkasmus vorgetäuscht

auf Tour:

Zipfelreise (2019)
Cymru "Radnor Revivals" (2016)
Alba "Isle of Skye" (2013)
Austria Großglocknerhochalpenstrasse (2012)
Alba "Spittal of Glenshee" (2011)

guyfang

Taz,

You cant pass up a birthday party. And your kids least of all.  Are all too soon, the kids are too old to have anything to do with us, then they leave the house. Or have a life so different then ours that you only see them with they are dropping off laundry or getting food or money. Even in the army, I tried to make every "special" day for my kids. Once its gone, its gone.

We did not plan on the Kathi yesterday. We were on the way to Bamberg, but then a bunch of guys called and told us they were going there. So we turned around in Würgau and took the 22 to Hollfeld.

There were many people at the Kathi wearing "colors" yesterday. I dont like to see too much of that. Only brings problems.

Take care and have a good day!

Guy