Ebay.de

Begonnen von hotfoot, 08 Februar 2012, 16:56:24

« vorheriges - nächstes »

hotfoot

Hi folks
I am trying to advertise a number of R25,R26 and R27 parts on ebay.de, which has a similar format to ebay.co.uk. My German is moderate, but I keep getting stuck. I can't find the EAN or Kategorie for these items, or how to upload my own pictures. When I am buying, I just go to BMW R25 etc. in All Categories. Can anybody help me? Thanks, from England.

hotfoot

4Taktix

HI Hotfoot,
just let me know, which category you would choose in ebay.uk, so I will try to give you a hand
for ebay.de.
Can you explain "EAN" in other words ? Or just explain the abbreviation ?

Regards from the krauts  :prost:
Think outside the box !

Fastnachter

Why not offering your items here? Category is Gebote. As you already have picures its a really easy thing. Picture, description, price, thats it.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk
"Wo kämen wir hin, wenn jeder sagte, wo kämen wir hin und keiner ginge, um zu sehen, wohin wir kämen, wenn wir gingen." (Kurt Marti)

4Taktix

Of course, that idea I like even better, like we probably all do.
(ashes on my head)

Regards, Sascha
Think outside the box !

hotfoot

Thanks for the replies. I do not know what EAN means - you would have to look under Verkaufen on ebay.de, but I think it is a serial number for a particular category. I have a large number of parts, especially engine, to sell. Unfortunately, postage from England above 2kg. is really expensive. Suggestions for an alternative? I sha;ll try to sell them as one lot, and will certainly look at selling them on the forum- if I can understand all the German!

BenW

"EAN" is the European Article Number, now actually being renamed International Article Number. Most of the goods produced or sold nowadays are carrying such a number. When putting up items on eBay, this EAN makes it easier to identify the correct product and the category associated with it.

However, none of the old parts of our BMW motorcycles have such a number, as the system wasn't introduced before the mid 70's. Newer parts (or rebuilt parts) may carry such a number, though.

The most appropriate category on eBay.de would be "Auto & Motorrad > Teile > Motorrad- & Kraftradteile > Oldtimer-Motorradteile", I believe.

Cheers,
BenW

Hauptmenü

Anleitungen & Bücher Baureihe Specials Startseite Vergleichsliste

Presse & Wissen

Bauzeiten & Stückzahlen Historisches Liste der BMW Modelle Presseberichte Prospekte & Plakate

Foren & Literatur

Bildergalerie Bildtafel-Suche Forum: Boxerforum Handbücher Servicedaten

Allgemeine Infos

Bildtafelsuche Glossar Impressum Kontakt Sitemap

Tipps & Service

Dienstleister Händler Märkte & Museen Tipps Verschleißteile & Werkzeuge