Select language; translate

Begonnen von Jollyjester, 24 Mai 2018, 09:23:24

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Jollyjester

This  function, select language, or translate, on the left of the screen, does not seem to be operational now in my browser.

I use this, to identify the subject matter, in posts, but I attempt to a read the original German, in the postings.  Otherwise I copy and paste, into google translate.

I could I suppose, I have the whole changed into English, I am trying to improve my language skills.  It is some 50 years or more, as since I lived in Monchenglabach, and used the language 24/7.

Where I was employed, there were nine or 10 different nationalities, including Dutch Spanish Greek French Italian, but we all worked in the native language

It was a very happy time, and made me grow up, though I sometimes wonder if I actually did !

My dear wife would say, ' you are just like a kid sometimes', but of course with kindness in her heart.

Changing subject, I notice the single cylinder bikes, are certainly becoming more popular in the UK, I suppose because all the twins are owned by someone. The singles are still relatively inexpensive, a but of course the spares costs the same as the twins.

The prices are creeping up, and between £4 -£9000 is now being asked quite frequently

Jollyjester

4Taktix

"Boys become eight - afterwards they only grow"  :D
Think outside the box !

Karl

@ JollyJester:

I think you mean our main portal site:

https://cms.bmw-einzylinder.de/ 

Thanks for the hint, the translation-function really does not work. Must be related to the transition of our sites to HTTPS. I will check this next weekend.
Support this Board: Wer das Forum unterstützen möchte, kann das gerne per PAYPAL machen. Und hier findet Ihr meine Amazon Wunschliste.