When the R 25/2 meets an ... iPhone

Begonnen von Anto, 06 Juli 2018, 00:06:49

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Anto

Good evening friends,
below you will find a little idea on how to find and mark the ignition advance points and also how to check the timing of the valves. I wanted to know what you think. Personally I put it into practice and compared with the traditional system and coincides. Thanks Antonio
app:
Protractor
Goniometer G-pro

Anto

Anulu

Great Idea!

But it is a Iphoneapp exactly?
Gruß Manuel

Rock or Bust!

4Taktix

Yes. Simply search the App-Store for "Winkelmesser" or "Inclinometer" or similar. There are lots to choose from.
Cheers,
Sascha
Think outside the box !

bwprice100

Very good.  :)

Sent by me using tapety talky

Karl

Zitat von: 4Taktix am 06 Juli 2018, 07:56:43
Yes. Simply search the App-Store for "Winkelmesser" or "Inclinometer" or similar. There are lots to choose from.

Ich glaube Anulu möchte wissen wie *präzise* so eine iPhone-Messung ist. Das frage ich mich auch. Hatte mal versucht, auf einem Paddock eine Pferdetränke im 90° Winkel mit so einer App auszumessen > sie wurde schief und krumm ...
Support this Board: Wer das Forum unterstützen möchte, kann das gerne per PAYPAL machen. Und hier findet Ihr meine Amazon Wunschliste.

Fastnachter

Sucht mal im Forum. Das hatte Odeon 8 schon mit dem ersten Iphone gemacht.
Hatte damals auch geschrieben dass es nicht sonderlich präzise ist.

Gruß

Jan.
"Wo kämen wir hin, wenn jeder sagte, wo kämen wir hin und keiner ginge, um zu sehen, wohin wir kämen, wenn wir gingen." (Kurt Marti)

schraubenkoenig

also ein elektronisches Geodreieck für unfassbar viel Geld?

bwprice100

Do you have to leave permanently attached?

:)

Sent by me using tapety talky

Anulu

Zitat von: Karl am 06 Juli 2018, 10:40:29
Ich glaube Anulu möchte wissen wie *präzise* so eine iPhone-Messung ist. Das frage ich mich auch. Hatte mal versucht, auf einem Paddock eine Pferdetränke im 90° Winkel mit so einer App auszumessen > sie wurde schief und krumm ...

Danke.

Ich hab das mal mit einer Wasserwaagenapp mit einer realen Wasserwaage gegengeprüft.
Kannst abharken.

Aber trotzdem tolle Idee.

Irgendwas erinnert mich aber an der Geschichte daran das Iphone und R25 inkompatibel sind.... hmmmm was war da nur?
Gruß Manuel

Rock or Bust!

4Taktix

Think outside the box !

Anulu

Nene... das meinte ich nicht wirklich

Schon gut.

Gruß Manuel

Rock or Bust!

Anto

Hello to all,
remember that on this bike the tolerances are abundant. However, before proposing I tested the app with one of my professional studio goniometer, I am a surveyor, and I must say that the result is identical with little waste.
This bike will tolerate even major changes. If, on the other hand, we want ultra-precision, we must also measure the consumption of the camshaft of small glasses and tappets in general.
The references of the advance that I personally punched on the flywheel are very precise .. Even the pins open and close depending on the wear of the eccentric but also dependent on the two springs of the centrifugal system ..... your two springs are calibrate properly? So to you the choice of CD or iPhone...  depends on the magnets  :schrauber: