Aktuelle Klassik Motorrad-Boxer Ratier

Begonnen von cevvi, 03 Februar 2019, 09:22:45

« vorheriges - nächstes »

cevvi

Hallo liebe Schrauberfreunde.....auch wenn ich schon lange nicht mehr hier im Forum war und zur Zeit keine Elektrikprobleme (gelbeKabel) bestehen möchte ich euch diesen schönen 8 Seitenbericht von meiner Ratier nicht vorenthalten....tolle Bilder und schöne Beschreibung...Servus Roman

Schön Grüße aus dem Allgäu

cevvi

cledrera

Ratier L7,
kannte ich schon. Aber mal ehrlich:
Wie geil ist die den?
Du bist im Recht; nun sieh zu, wie du da wieder heraus kommst. (v. Chamisso)
Lieber Einzylinder als zwei Fallschirme (v. mir)

cevvi

Nun ja....wie sich so ein R12 Motor bewegt.....ich denke mal mit dem Einzylinder bist du sicher schneller unterwegs....das Gefühl ist wie mit einem Panzer.....du kommst überall hin.....

Jollyjester

https://w6rec.com/french-motorcycle-ratier/

I was very interested to read about the Ratier L7.  It is not a motorcycle I can recall seeing here in Britain, but though I suppose over the years ( very many ) I may have seen two of this marque, but never a running machine.

I looked at the above link from Duane Asherman in the USA, and it seems to me that the Ratier company started to produce parts for what was basically a BMW R12 ??

Did this extends to such basic parts as crankcases, ( engine blocks ) and if so?  Is there any identification mark cast into these, or stamped, that would tell the difference between the French reproduction, and the original BMW item?

The reason I ask this question, is I have quite a lot to do with pre war BMWs here, in my role as archivist, for the BMW Club UK and Ireland, and also as the DVLA Officer, which means that people who have any BMW motorcycle, from the mid 1930s, really up to about 10 years ago, that they'll either owned for many years, have imported, assembled from a box of parts, or found on Ebay, and wish to get them legally on the road here in the UK, are required for the specific person, this happens to all Brands in the UK, be it BSA or Brough Superior, to enquire at the relevant owners club where each of those will also have a gentleman similar to myself, who can assist them in bringing this about.

Basically I have to look at the BMW, photographs, documentation, and similar, to establish that it is actually genuine, and that the application I receive is also a genuine, and not a fraud on what is basically a stolen vehicle.  I then have to recommend to the DVLA, that the said motorcycle is excepted and registered, or the application rejected.

This brings me into contact with lots of pre war BMWs, I have extensive record's of the motorcycles from BMW imported into the UK between 1935 from 1939, and then extending from 1950 to 1960, plus lots of other record's as well.

So I am sure you can see where I am going, is there a way of telling if a French engine block, and parts, has been fitted to basically a BMW frame, and called a genuine 1939 R12 BMW ? .

However I also get my fair share, R12's R71's, etc., That are more Russian M72, or Chinese, than German.

Within the last two weeks, one of our members went to Holland of to look at a R71, which certainly had a Russian frame, and other Chinese bits added on.  The giveaway was the price, which was £11,000.  Perhaps half the value, had it been genuine.

If a mistake is made now, in 20 years time, maybe even less, that will be accepted as the truth

Anyone's comments are most welcome

Robert

töff-töff

Tolles Teilchen. Wenn ich mich richtig erinnere, sollte Ratier damals ein heimisches Produkt für die französischen Behörden entwickeln.

Einen kleinen Abriss über die Marke Ratier gab es im Oldtimer Markt 12/17. Dort gab es auch einen Vergleich zwischen einer Ratier C6S und der BMW R69S.

Hier gibt es weitere Infos zu der Marke:
http://www.ratier.org/motos_.html
"Als deutscher Tourist im Ausland steht man vor der Frage, ob man sich anständig benehmen muß oder ob schon deutsche Touristen dagewesen sind" (Kurt Tucholsky)

cledrera

Du bist im Recht; nun sieh zu, wie du da wieder heraus kommst. (v. Chamisso)
Lieber Einzylinder als zwei Fallschirme (v. mir)

Herculestom

der Sound ist einfach geil. Sieht brutal aus, so in Richtung Technik "down-to-earth". Ich mag den gegossenen Ansaugtrakt. Warum mit zwei Vergasern rumhampeln, wenn auch einer geht. Wenn ich wieder in Frankreich bin, werde ich mal Ausschau halten. Vielleicht finde ich ein restaurierungswuerdiges, bezahlbares Exemplar.
umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu

Jürgen 57

Wie war das noch mit Einklappen des Seitenständers (2. Film)?  ;D

cevvi

ja so komisch tut die machine eigentlich nicht........

CowBoy

Also wenn eines meiner Kräder so laufen würde wie die im 2. Film: ich würde es erschießen...