Pads rear suspension

Begonnen von Anto, 19 Oktober 2019, 10:21:23

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Anto

Goodmorning,
I need an explanation for the R25 / 2 . Was one or two rubber pads originally mounted on the rear suspension? Thanks

Anto

strichzwojan

- deleted

Al Capone

I hava probably the same question  ???

Number 15 (30 54 118 Gummipuffer unten) I can find on Meyer or Huggets site but number 16 (30 54 122 Gummipuffer oben) is not available. Anyone know if they are same parts or not?

Kurt in S.A.

Kurt in S.A.

Taz

Hello Al.

No, these two parts are not the same....but unfortunately the upper ("oben") ones seem to be unavailable from all known dealers...are you in the process of completing a bike with these rubber parts completely missingor are these parts present but damaged?

All the best, Taz
Ich hab noch nie einen Sarkasmus vorgetäuscht

auf Tour:

Zipfelreise (2019)
Cymru "Radnor Revivals" (2016)
Alba "Isle of Skye" (2013)
Austria Großglocknerhochalpenstrasse (2012)
Alba "Spittal of Glenshee" (2011)

Al Capone

Tkanks a lot Kurt! :respekt:
I have to order few parts now ;)

Zitat von: Taz am 12 Juni 2020, 01:43:28
Hello Al.

No, these two parts are not the same....but unfortunately the upper ("oben") ones seem to be unavailable from all known dealers...are you in the process of completing a bike with these rubber parts completely missingor are these parts present but damaged?

All the best, Taz

As I said in my welcome thread my R25/2 is uncomplited. I painted the frame and I'm working at rear suspension and front fork now. Sadly upper rubber were missing and down rubber was trash so I had to burnt it. How do you think? Is it nessesery to replace Pertinax in rear suspension? They fit really tightly so I'm not sure if it's worth to change it.