Piston R 25/2

Begonnen von Anto, 12 November 2018, 14:05:18

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Anto

Hi everyone,
has anyone ever used this 69 piston?      https://www.meyer-bikes.de/index.php?page=details&art=0012009
My piston is 68.44 to 4 rings but enough now "red-hot" after the last rally and I have to rectify the cylinder by force. Do you recommend something better?
Thank you

Anto

strichzwojan

Zitat von: Anto am 12 November 2018, 14:05:18
Hi everyone,
has anyone ever used this 69 piston?      https://www.meyer-bikes.de/index.php?page=details&art=0012009
My piston is 68.44 to 4 rings but enough now "red-hot" after the last rally and I have to rectify the cylinder by force. Do you recommend something better?
Thank you

Hi to Calabria,

I have not used this type of piston, but I can tell you that "Meyer-Bikes" for decades is a reliable dealer, that wouldn´t sell junk to you...
Best choice would be Nüral and Mahle, all others I would recommend to temper, i.e. heat the piston in the oven up to 200 degrees Celsius, allow to cool down slowly and repeat that 3 times before assembling.

Good luck,

Jan

OldsCool!

Or a forged piston from "Kolben-Wahl" in Stuttgart. Can't be more precise and no issues with stucked pistons.
But for sure you pay two for one  ::)

BR

Steffen
Ich bin auf dem Dorf aufgewachsen. Ich wurde nicht erzogen, ich habe ÜBERLEBT!

Anto

Thanks friends. A greeting . Eiiii
   strich.hdhzhzzzznnfhajan have you been traveling around here?  :juhuu: :juhuu: :juhuu: