Compliments of the Season from Bonny Scotland

Begonnen von † Norrie, 24 Dezember 2018, 18:36:55

« vorheriges - nächstes »

† Norrie

Friends
Wishing all members and single cylinder enthusiasts compliments of the season  :prost: and many enjoyable and safe miles during 2019  :bike:.
Also a productive time over the holiday if family commitments allow you quality time in your garages/sheds - this sounds like it would be the perfect Christmas gift  :schrauber:
Thank you to all contributors to the forum over the past year for all the helpful hints and tips helping keep these wonderful machines on the road.
:respekt: 
Hope to see some of you next year.
Norrie

† Norrie

† Will

Zitat von: Norrie am 24 Dezember 2018, 18:36:55
Friends
Wishing all members and single cylinder enthusiasts compliments of the season  :prost: and many enjoyable and safe miles during 2019  :bike:.
Also a productive time over the holiday if family commitments allow you quality time in your garages/sheds - this sounds like it would be the perfect Christmas gift  :schrauber:
Thank you to all contributors to the forum over the past year for all the helpful hints and tips helping keep these wonderful machines on the road.
:respekt: 
Hope to see some of you next year.
Norrie
Hi Norrie and friends
I also wish everyone all the best for the festive season.
However working in the garage is not on my agenda for some weeks/months just yet. I too hope to meet up with some of you again in 2019.
Will

R25/3 + R65LS. The R27 has found a new home.
I was not lost, my GPS just found a different way back.

Taz

Hello.

I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas as well, especially our members on the other side of the Channel.

Hopefully all of you are able to and going to spent the quiet time properly balanced  between your loved ones and your bikes.

All the best, Ute h(oping to meet some of you somewhere around the UK in 2019 again, no matter whether hell or high waters or the Brexit are trying to stop me from this)
Ich hab noch nie einen Sarkasmus vorgetäuscht

auf Tour:

Zipfelreise (2019)
Cymru "Radnor Revivals" (2016)
Alba "Isle of Skye" (2013)
Austria Großglocknerhochalpenstrasse (2012)
Alba "Spittal of Glenshee" (2011)

Morag

Failtè.

I'd like to chime in and wish all of you a Merry Christmas, too.

Hoping to meet up with a few of you in 2019 and currently making most of the time in the garage  :schrauber: in order to make it happen (got an advance present this year as the frame came back from powder coating end of last week - niiiiice :juhuu: ).

Slaintè mhath, Morag
My heart's in the Highlands, my heart is not here
My heart's in the Highlands, a-voiding the deer