Hallo R25

Begonnen von Al Capone, 05 Mai 2020, 13:05:23

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Al Capone

Hallo
Ich habe vor, ein Motorrad zu kaufen. Ich habe mich für die BMW R25 entschieden und suche nach allen Informationen. Ich hoffe er kann hier Informationen finden. Ich kann ein wenig unverständlich sein, weil ich einen Übersetzer benutze. Ich weiß nicht, ob ich nur das Thema auf Englisch schreiben soll? Ich habe ein gutes Auge darauf und hoffe, Sie beraten. BMW R25 ab 1950, Rahmennummer je nach Kennzeichen und Motornummer unterschiedlich. Wie wirkt sich das auf den Wert des Motorrads aus und lohnt sich der Kauf?

Beste Wünsche

Al Capone

† Oldtimerfahrer

Hallo Al Capone,
Informationen findest du Über die R 25 eigentlich genug im Forum. Kommt aber auch die Frage an.
Wir werden dir auch helfen, wenn du ein Objekt gefunden hast.
Selbst wenn Rahmennummer und Motornummer nicht identisch sind, ist eine R 25 viel wert.
Der Kauf lohnt wenn alle Blechteile vorhanden und in Ordnung sind.
Zusätzlich sollten der Motor Und die Nebenagregate in Ordnung sein.

Aber das sind alles Faktoren die bei einer Preisfindung eine Rolle spielen.
Grundsätzlich gilt wenn eine Maschine bereit steht, Bilder machen. Je mehr Informationen von dir kommen, desto mehr kann man sagen.

You can Talk in English if you are better in this Language, here are some People who speaks this.

Gruß Rudi

Welcome here
2011 Schottland I 2012 Großglockner-Hochalpenstraße I 2013 Schottland I 2014 Lettland/Litauen I 2017 Südengland

Al Capone

Thanks for answer😉

I have few pictures of a motorbike that i want to buy. As I said the number on the engine and on the chassis is not the same but seller told me that engine number fits to year of R25 production. I would be greatfull if you can tell me if this R25 looks orginal?  The price is about 4000 euro and I'm wondering if it is worth this price.

Here is the same in German but I used a google translator. I hope you will understand.

Ich habe ein paar Bilder von einem Motorrad, das ich kaufen möchte. Wie gesagt, die Nummer am Motor und am Chassis ist nicht dieselbe, aber der Verkäufer sagte mir, dass die Motornummer zum Jahr der R25-Produktion passt. Ich wäre sehr dankbar, wenn Sie mir sagen könnten, ob dieser R25 original aussieht? Der Preis liegt bei 4000 Euro und ich frage mich, ob es diesen Preis wert ist.

Taz

Hi.

As Rudi already pointed out....don't bother using a translator...you may stick to English. there are quite a lot of us around here capably of reading and answering in that language and you won't have to worry about mistakes the translator tool will inevitably make.

Basics...usually all R25 have been delivered with matching numbers  (i.e. frame number and engine number were identical), but we're talking about 65-70 year old bikes so chances are that at some time the engine failed and it had been easier (and sometimes even the only possible way) to swap the engine instead of trying to fix the old one...

Re the R25 you have posted ... you'll get some helpful answers soon from the R25 experts. May I just ask where the bike is located at the moment (Poland or Germany)?

Good choice, btw...I keep my fingers crossed that you will find the perfect machine for yourself, Taz
Ich hab noch nie einen Sarkasmus vorgetäuscht

auf Tour:

Zipfelreise (2019)
Cymru "Radnor Revivals" (2016)
Alba "Isle of Skye" (2013)
Austria Großglocknerhochalpenstrasse (2012)
Alba "Spittal of Glenshee" (2011)

Al Capone

Thanks for your answer Taz. BMW actually is in Poland.

Sadly anyone of R25 expert wosn't reply.
I was took me some time to read forum and other sites but I found few wrong things.
1. Rear lamp is not original (if I am right it should be Eber) probably is hard to get this orginal part
2. Tachometr (should be  veigel?)
3. Exhaust
4. There is no light switch on the left side
5.handlebar

I want to ask you guys if anyone can show me foto of your engine number?
I want to compare it becouse I'm not sure if they are orginal.

rolf

without photos it is complicated to nsay original or not

1.as for the rear light

the handlebars are correct....if the clutch handlebar has the lightswitch for a bowdenzug...if not, it is for the /2 or /3...they were electrally::::JUST SEEN; YOUR HANDLEBAR IS FOR THE :kopfhau: Correct switch (bowdenzug)

the odometer (you call tachometer) is from a DKW

exhaust is not original

Al Capone

Thx Rolf
I forgot to add that handlebar was cut and weld as you can see on the new photo.
I also add few more photo. I was wondering if the engine number is true becouse in the other engins i have seen there was more space after first three numbers. For example: 2_4_0__8__7__2.
How do you think is it worth that price?

rolf

I thought handlebars are the black things on the end of the handlebar....they were called armature, right?

Enginenumbers seems ok and original
tailleght is not original and from hella

Price?
In Poland??
i have no idea

Rawost

Zitat von: Oldtimerfahrer am 05 Mai 2020, 18:34:28
ist eine R 25 viel wert.
Der Kauf lohnt wenn alle Blechteile vorhanden und in Ordnung sind.
Zusätzlich sollten der Motor Und die Nebenagregate in Ordnung sein.

Aber das sind alles Faktoren die bei einer Preisfindung eine Rolle spielen.

Was bin ich froh, dass ich schon eine gefunden habe  :dance:
Hier neu besohlt:
If you want to be happy for a day, drink. If you want to be happy for a year, marry. If you want to be happy for a life time, ride a BMW

rolf

stellst du sie immer im 4. Gang ab? ;D

Rawost

Statt Killschalter
If you want to be happy for a day, drink. If you want to be happy for a year, marry. If you want to be happy for a life time, ride a BMW

Heiko

Handlebar is the handlebar Rolf > Lenker... I think the handlebar was warmed up to bend it in another position.
Ariel motorcycles... upon which the sun never sets.

Al Capone

Finally I bought R25/2. It's not the motorcycle from the pictures. It don't looks good now because each part is separete. Also few parts are missing like front lamp.Time to start to work on this and I hope it will be shining soon. :)  :schrauber: :saufen:

Taz

Congratulations...so you got yourself another "almost" complete bike in cardboard boxes, a great scale 1:1 jigsaw puzzle...

Good luck with putting it back together  :schrauber: and don't hesitate to ask if things are unclear or you don't where to get missing parts...

Have fun, we do expect you next year at our annual meeting at the Edersee...

All the best, Taz
Ich hab noch nie einen Sarkasmus vorgetäuscht

auf Tour:

Zipfelreise (2019)
Cymru "Radnor Revivals" (2016)
Alba "Isle of Skye" (2013)
Austria Großglocknerhochalpenstrasse (2012)
Alba "Spittal of Glenshee" (2011)