DEEPL translator / traducteur / traductor

Begonnen von Karl, 22 Januar 2021, 12:06:44

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Karl

Kennt ihr schon den "DEEPL"-Übersetzer? Bisher hatte ich immer Google Translate verwendet, war aber entsetzt was der manchmal für nen Mist raus gibt. Deepl ist echt phänomenal besser.

Gruß, Karl

Do you already know the "DEEPL" translator? So far I've always used Google Translate, but I was horrified at the crap it sometimes produces. Deepl is really phenomenally better.
Connaissez-vous déjà le traducteur "DEEPL" ? Jusqu'à présent, j'avais toujours utilisé Google Translate, mais j'étais horrifié par ce qu'il donne parfois pour nen merde. Deepl est vraiment phénoménalement meilleur.
¿Conoce ya el traductor "DEEPL"? Hasta ahora siempre había utilizado el Google Translate, pero me horrorizó lo que a veces da de sí la basura nen. Deepl es realmente fenomenal.

https://www.deepl.com/translator
Support this Board: Wer das Forum unterstützen möchte, kann das gerne per PAYPAL machen. Und hier findet Ihr meine Amazon Wunschliste.

Karl

Support this Board: Wer das Forum unterstützen möchte, kann das gerne per PAYPAL machen. Und hier findet Ihr meine Amazon Wunschliste.

Kurt in S.A.

Never heard about it.  I tried Deepl and Goggle on the first German sentence, and for my money (which doesn't count for much!), Google did a better job.   :kaffee:

Kurt
Kurt in S.A.

Karl

Zitat von: Kurt in S.A. am 22 Januar 2021, 12:46:48
Never heard about it.  I tried Deepl and Goggle on the first German sentence, and for my money (which doesn't count for much!), Google did a better job.

First Test (English GB > German):

Deepl: Nie davon gehört.  Ich habe Deepl und Goggle beim ersten deutschen Satz ausprobiert, und für mein Geld (das nicht viel zählt!) hat Google bessere Arbeit geleistet. 

Google: Davon habe ich noch nie gehört. Ich habe Deepl und Goggle im ersten deutschen Satz ausprobiert, und für mein Geld (was nicht viel zählt!) Hat Google einen besseren Job gemacht.

Second test (German > English GB):

German: Kurt: Ich habe mal deinen Text zum Testen verwendet. In diesem Fall scheinen beide identisch zu übersetzen. Es scheint so als ob beide Übersetzer Probleme mit Dialekt oder Umgangssprache hätten.

Deepl: Kurt: I used your text for testing. In this case, both seem to translate identically. It seems that both translators have problems with dialect or slang.

Google: Kurt: I once used your text for testing. In this case, both seem to translate identically. It appears that both translators have problems with dialect or colloquial language.

Third Test:

German:

I. Die Grundrechte

Artikel 1
(1) Die Würde des Menschen ist unantastbar. Sie zu achten und zu schützen ist Verpflichtung aller staatlichen Gewalt.
(2) Das Deutsche Volk bekennt sich darum zu unverletzlichen und unveräußerlichen Menschenrechten als Grundlage jeder menschlichen Gemeinschaft, des Friedens und der Gerechtigkeit in der Welt.
(3) Die nachfolgenden Grundrechte binden Gesetzgebung, vollziehende Gewalt und Rechtsprechung als unmittelbar geltendes Recht.

Deepl English GB:
I. The fundamental rights

Article 1
(1) Human dignity is inviolable. It is the duty of all state authority to respect and protect it.
(2) The German people therefore declare their belief in inviolable and inalienable human rights as the basis of every human community, of peace and of justice in the world.
(3) The following fundamental rights shall bind the legislature, the executive and the judiciary as directly applicable law.

Deepl English US:

Article 1
(1) Human dignity is inviolable. It is the duty of all state authority to respect and protect it.
(2) The German people therefore declare their belief in inviolable and inalienable human rights as the basis of every human community, of peace and of justice in the world.
(3) The following fundamental rights shall bind legislation, executive power and jurisdiction as directly applicable law

Google English GB/US (?):

article 1
(1) Human dignity is inviolable. It is the duty of all state authorities to respect and protect them.
(2) The German people are therefore committed to inviolable and inalienable human rights as the basis of every human community, of peace and justice in the world.
(3) The following fundamental rights bind legislation, executive power and case law as directly applicable law.