PAGUSA Satteldecke aufziehen

Begonnen von FietePF, 16 Februar 2015, 23:06:40

« vorheriges - nächstes »

FietePF

Hallo zusammen,

da die Satteldecke nach schlappen 64 Jahren eingerissen war, musste ich da auch mal ran.
Die Satteldecke war ganz schön renitent! Aber mit Wärme, Flutschmittel und Kraft ging es dann doch!

VG
Alfred

FietePF

† Will

Hi Alfred,
Thank you for the tips and photos. I have a new saddle cover to fit to my machine.
Cheers,
Will
R25/3 + R65LS. The R27 has found a new home.
I was not lost, my GPS just found a different way back.

Taz

Hello Will.

These rubber seats are no fun...do you live near Tien (or meet him on a more or less regular basis)? I have redesigned a jack to be of some help here and I am offering the seat-mounting service to all members of the forum...sending your seat across the channel twice for mounting might be a bit expensive, but with Tien maybe taking over at least one leg of the journey it might be worth considering (I could also bring the tool to the Edersee, so I can do the job there as well easily)

Kind regards, Taz
Ich hab noch nie einen Sarkasmus vorgetäuscht

auf Tour:

Zipfelreise (2019)
Cymru "Radnor Revivals" (2016)
Alba "Isle of Skye" (2013)
Austria Großglocknerhochalpenstrasse (2012)
Alba "Spittal of Glenshee" (2011)

† Will

Hello Taz,
Thank you for your post and very kind offer. Unfortunately Tien and I live quite a distance apart and we have only met in England twice. I know Robert (Jolly Jester) Freeman fitted a new cover and posted some pictures of his arrangement so I will have some guidance with my cover although it's not an urgent job at present. Kind regards, Will. :)
R25/3 + R65LS. The R27 has found a new home.
I was not lost, my GPS just found a different way back.