Lamp..what to order from dealer?

Begonnen von Ziggy Kroatien, 15 März 2009, 11:58:09

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Ziggy Kroatien

Again...about the front lamp /2...
This is a original lamp, but unfortunately I don't have ignition lock with el.contact plate.I will order complete plate but there is missing part that hold on altogether.Like i see on dealer's catalogue they don't have this part .
Please if somebody have any kind of image, maybe can help me...
Thanks in advance.

Something miss on this broken pins..

Ziggy Kroatien

Karl

Hi again,

it looks like somebody drilled a larger hole in your lamp for an other ignition lock/plate. It seems to be for a "Hella-ignition lock" (original: Bosch)
I don´t think you will going to be able to place an original Bosch-lock here without welding the whole hole. The diameter of the Bosch-lock was much smaller than the one you have right now.

Can anybody help and make a picture of an original /2 lamp/lock?

Pozdrav,
Karl
Support this Board: Wer das Forum unterstützen möchte, kann das gerne per PAYPAL machen. Und hier findet Ihr meine Amazon Wunschliste.

Fastnachter

YES WE CAN  ;D

So here we have two older pictures of my /2 frontlight. The el. contact plate is already dismantled.

Hope they help you a little bit. But as Karl said before: Think it'll be quite dificult to find the missing holder for the plate. In IF you find one I think it would be dificult to welt it in the lamp. Maybe it's easier and in the end cheaper to buy a complet lamp with contact plate etc. over ebay than buying singleparts at dealers and ...

Well, your desicion :-)

Greetings.
"Wo kämen wir hin, wenn jeder sagte, wo kämen wir hin und keiner ginge, um zu sehen, wohin wir kämen, wenn wir gingen." (Kurt Marti)

Ziggy Kroatien

Thanks guys..I know now next step.Weld..then make a holder..
:respekt: