How is Markus?

Begonnen von Garnet Grylls, 12 September 2005, 11:40:28

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Garnet Grylls

Hello Everyone

I arrived in England yesterday and recieved the oilpump that Markus (Emm) had mailed for me. In it was a letter from his wife saying that he had been in a bad  motorcycle accident and that he was in the hospital in serious condition.

Does anyone have any recent news? I am going to mail a letter to his wife, but want to thank her here as well for evan thinking of my oilpump at such an awfull time.

If anyone is in contact with them please relay my deep concern for his health.

Garnet

Garnet Grylls

Karl

Hello Garnet,

yes, unfortunately its true - Markus (EMM) had an extremely dangerous accident two weeks ago. I got a telefone call from a friend and I was informed, but Markus wishes not to tell in the forum until he's better. He doesn't want a big "rumour" about him and his accident (I think he still needs a little bit time and recovery).

What happened (as far as I know):
- Markus was on a trip with a good pal and their two R25/3s. Somehow Markus got onto the middle of the road, not seeing the curve, as suddenly a car appeared.
- They crashed frontally and Markus flew over the car
- the crash itself wasn't the worst thing, but unfortunately he fell down in a bad way, directly on his spine

He has been flown by helicopter directly into the hospital and he had an emergency operation. The doctors said he wouldn't be able to move neither arms nor feets anymore, but FORTUNATLEY in the meantime he recovers step by step control over his limbs. Last telefone call I had with him was one week ago, and I will call him again the next days (as I said - he still needs some time for recovery). When I think about his accident - he really had a batallion of guardian angels!

I really wish him a "Get well soon" and I hope to see him back on the road and in the forum when possible.

Kind regards,
Karl
Support this Board: Wer das Forum unterstützen möchte, kann das gerne per PAYPAL machen. Und hier findet Ihr meine Amazon Wunschliste.

Heiko

Hi,

i am back from Danmark now with my R 26 and will visit Markus tomorrow in the hospital.
Last week (thursday) i was in the hospital too, and it seems, that it is getting better and better.
I will tell you the news tomorrow evening.

Heiko
Ariel motorcycles... upon which the sun never sets.

sjeuf12

This is really bad and sad news.
I sure hope Markus will recover allright

@Heiko, give him my regards and wish him well

Ser

Heiko

Moin,

i will do that Ser...

Heiko
Ariel motorcycles... upon which the sun never sets.

Jom

Also @ Heiko

I was really chocked to read the news above... and also I hope that Markus will recover completely.
Please give him my regards and wish him strenght!

Jom

Hauptmenü

Anleitungen & Bücher Baureihe Specials Startseite Vergleichsliste

Presse & Wissen

Bauzeiten & Stückzahlen Historisches Liste der BMW Modelle Presseberichte Prospekte & Plakate

Foren & Literatur

Bildergalerie Bildtafel-Suche Forum: Boxerforum Handbücher Servicedaten

Allgemeine Infos

Bildtafelsuche Glossar Impressum Kontakt Sitemap

Tipps & Service

Dienstleister Händler Märkte & Museen Tipps Verschleißteile & Werkzeuge