Looking for R67 or R61 or R68 Brief

Begonnen von Goahead, 11 August 2016, 13:13:26

« vorheriges - nächstes »

Goahead

Hi everyone,

I am looking for BMW R67 or R61 or R68 docs so i can register this ladies.

If you have any in your possession, please let me know!

etcmmr(at)ua.pt

Thank you
G.

Goahead

rolf

Goahead

Hi Rolf,

What do you mean with copy?
I need those old papers, so i can start registration process. brief? KFZ Brief?

Thx
G.

Hodima

I have an old one. Original/paper
R68 with R51/3 Motor

Please give me your bid.  Per PM

But be sure it will not be cheap  :-)

Horst-Dieter
WASBRAUCHTEINMANNMEHRALSEINENZYLINDER

rolf

I mean a copy(Fotokopie) of a brief or an original?

Heiko

Zitat von: rolf am 11 August 2016, 13:50:20
I mean a copy(Fotokopie) of a brief or an original?

Rolf means a photocopy.  ;D
Ariel motorcycles... upon which the sun never sets.

rolf

Goahead

Rolf,

photocopy? really? Is there market place for copies...really???

Hodima,

R68 with R51/3 Motor?? Old papers refer to chassis and engine numbers...not engine models.  :kopfhau:

PM sent
G.

rolf

No market....but I can sent you a photocopy

Heiko

G.

there is no market but in Germany sometimes it is helpful if you have a copy of an identical documents for the authorities. If you do not have original documents in Germany it is normally no problem to Register a vehicle here. In the documents here in Germany only the frame number is shown and the brand and type. ...not the engine number.

Heiko
Ariel motorcycles... upon which the sun never sets.

heinz leichtfuss

G.
in old ducuments from the 50s till the beginning of the 70s there often frame- AND motor-numbers are shown.
But usually in Germany it is no problem to replace the original motor by another one of the same type, as the motor number is not
necessary for registration. In newer ducuments the motor number is only shown if the owner demands this.

Stefan

...egal! Ich lass das jetzt so.

Jollyjester

There is a lot of difference between and R67 - 68 and R61

1951 -56, 1952 - 1954 & 1938 -41

If you actually have these motorcycles, BMW will provide you, at a cost ( 50 euro each ) a date letter, telling you the R66 was built on x day y month z year, and delivered to Dealer Windbeutel in never never land.

In G.B. I deal with enquires to get old BMW's 'on the road' for the BMW Club UK&I but also private people in the UK. The range I have helped with are from 1924 -1925 up to the 1990's. Imports, barn finds Dad's old bike he was going to rebuild, but did not. etc. People who ask the DVLA, our vehicle authority about a BMW motorcycle, the DVLA direct them to me.

To use a document from another BMW and make to 'old bike' fit the documents from another entirely different machine, would incur severe financial penalties imposed by the Authorities. It would be called 'forgery'

I am not saying this is your intent, or idea, but, if someone came to me with this proposal, I would have nothing to do with it.

Been operating this service over 2 years now, and in that time perhaps 120 BMW's have gone through.

Only 2 did I reject, they were EMW's and no R35;'s  were ever delivered to G.B pre war.

Robert

Hodima

Hi Goahaed,

pls contact me per email, then I will send you a scan

LMC6400@t-online.de

regards   Horst-Dieter
WASBRAUCHTEINMANNMEHRALSEINENZYLINDER